Tuesday, November 06, 2007

hat night

Our little adventurer loves to sit on top of his toy chest to eat a snack. I have a feeling that as he gets older Drew will be quite the tree climber!The one place that we allow Drew to get into in the kitchen is into the drawer that holds our baking sheets and muffin pans. This past Sunday Drew disappeared into the kitchen with his container of Duplos in tow and entertained himself for a long time. Finally, I went into the kitchen to see what he was doing (there was the occasional bang of a cookie sheet hitting the ground to let me know he was still playing hard). Drew had quite the area staked out! Look at the "doughnuts" and "cookies" on the pizza pan.
I couldn't believe that Drew is this into organization, so I snapped a picture to remind myself that he did this. Drew has never seen us use a muffin pan, he just decided it made a nice holder for his toys.

One night this week Drew and I decided to have a hat party. We took turns trying on all of Drew's hats!
As long as I had a hat on, Drew insisted on wearing one too. We still think Drew is a lefty, but look at him throwing right handed here!
These are Drew's two favorite things: basketball and football. Drew loves to say those words!
The whole day that Drew wore this shirt he was saying "fire engine" and making a fire engine noise. The fire engine noise is one that we never grow tired of hearing!
Drew continues to fascinated by our "big person" stuff. Here he is in the living room trying to put on Jana's shoe. They are way more interesting than his shoes.
Last night Drew and I had a great time while giving him his bath. I brought the camera with the capture some pictures and I was rewarded with some huge smiles.

Next week we have a doctor's appointment for baby #2. I'll be using Drew's blog to continue to update you on Drew's progress, and I will start to use it for any news we have to share on baby #2.
By the way, for those of you who remember, Drew was "Cletus the Fetus" when he was in Jana. The new baby we've been calling "Omega Fetus" or "Omega" for short. Drew was the first baby, our alpha baby, and this one is going to our last (we hope), the omega baby. I doubt I can do as good of a job with the blog for Omega as I have for Drew, but I will try! We've already been brainstorming ideas for changing the name of "Drew's Room" because Drew is going to have to share.










No comments: