We started out by riding on a wagon pulled by a tractor. Drew LOVED seeing the tractor and getting a ride from it. Look at that face of serious concentration!
Drew loved waddling around all the trees. We headed straight over to the Frasier Fir section and let Drew run among the rows of trees. It took him a couple feet to get used to all the clothes he was wearing!
As I said, Jana and I are fast to find a tree, so after about 5-10 minutes we had settled on a nice little one for our nice little house. Drew and I paused for a picture during the tree's last few moments before being cut down.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Christmas tree
This morning we went out to cut down a Christmas tree! We got ready by putting Drew in his new boots and his snow pants. It was a balmy 25 degrees Fahrenheit outside when we left. Drew was VERY excited about having his snow pants and snow boots on (as you can see!).
As I was getting Drew ready he looked up at me most of the time with a grin on his face!
Jana couldn't let me be the only one getting all Drew's attention, so she grabbed him for getting on his coat. Our whole family was excited about going outside and getting a tree.
Here we are at Tannenbaum Farms, which is in Mason about 15 miles from our house. Without Drew, we've made it from our house to the tree farm, picked out a tree, and been back home within 45 minutes. We know what we want and we get it!
I needed my picture taken with Drew too before we headed out to find our tree. Drew and I matched in our dark green coats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment