Wednesday, March 28, 2007

turning pages

I'm not sure if it is possible for me to post anything cuter than the video of Drew walking around (and saying "Dad, where is the ball?" in the background), so please forgive if me next couple posts are a little more "normal." As Drew continues to make progress with walking and running, I'll provide more video.

Drew continues to really like playing with books and having us read to him. He especially enjoys handling the books and flipping the pages. Here he is again with his 10 Ladybugs book, which is one of his favorites. As always, we do everything we can to encourage Drew to read, and that includes taking long videos of him reading. It may not be as exciting as his walking, but he gets just as much encouragement from us to read!

My trusty Ironman watch has come in handy on more than one occasion to provide Drew with some entertainment. I still hand it over to him from time to time. I love how excited he gets about playing with my things.
We had some warmer weather earlier this week, and that meant that Drew finally got the chance to show off some skin. He's pretty talented with his two basketballs. He picks them up and throws them with each hand at the same time! We can't wait for summer so that Drew can wear shorts and have bare feet.
One evening this past week we went for a walk with Drew. We wanted to keep the sun out of our eyes, so Drew and I put on our Nike hats (you'll see his hat better in later pictures). Drew isn't very good at keeping the hat on for long, but we're working on it!
Drew and I tried trading hats, but his hat was a little small on me. He loves to put hats on and take them off himself and other people.
In this picture with Jana you can see Drew's hat better. We're hoping this will replace his safari hat for the beach this summer, but first we have to get him to keep it on!






No comments: