We're continuing to work on getting Drew to wear his hat. I thought maybe if he couldn't see the brim, then he wouldn't notice that it was on and it would stay on longer. It worked! He wore his hat for a while yesterday backwards like this:
Sunday, April 01, 2007
sunlight
This past week we had some unseasonably warm days here in Lansing, and it gave Drew the chance to continue to try out some of his summer clothes. In this picture he's wearing his light blue t-shirt from Florida, and he looks very casual and summery. Also, he was on the move (as usual) so I apologize if the photo is a little blurry. As Drew gets better at walking expect more blurry photos as he blitzes past.
The sunlight was streaming into the front of our house and Drew was fascinated by our open front door. Of course, he went over to investigate.
This is one of Drew's favorite meals: turkey sausage and macaroni and cheese. Mmmm. Nutritious! :) I think this is one of Drew's favorite meals because it is something he doesn't get all that often. Sometimes it is nice to have a simple meal, and it helps when Drew likes it too!
Drew got pretty excited about the meal, and he also figured out how to rock his highchair back and forth (don't worry, he can't come close to tipping). Listen carefully and you can hear Jana giggling in the background, and I guess you can probably hear me too!
We're continuing to work on getting Drew to wear his hat. I thought maybe if he couldn't see the brim, then he wouldn't notice that it was on and it would stay on longer. It worked! He wore his hat for a while yesterday backwards like this:
In the course of doing some spring cleaning, we found some new "toys" for Drew. In this picture Drew is trying out some old headphones (sans the cord, of course!).
Drew also got an old camera. Jana was trying to encourage him to take some of his own pictures so that he can start working on his blog himself!
Last night while I was watching Final Four basketball I heard a peep from Drew's room that turned into a cry. When Jana went in to investigate (after waiting to see if he'd go back to sleep on his own), she found a tired, but hungry little Drew. I got to give him a snack to fill his tummy, and then he fell back asleep on my chest. It brought back memories of a year ago when I watched NCAA tournament basketball with a tiny sleeping Drew on my chest! Drew is so much bigger, but he still looks small in my arms, doesn't he?
Drew discovered a spare rod from some window shades, and he loves to play with it. We get a kick out of watching him weild it because it is so much longer than he is! I couldn't resist taking some video of him playing with it. Also, Drew has no pants on in this video, which Jana and I found really amusing. We love watching him run around the house in his shirt with no pants!
We're continuing to work on getting Drew to wear his hat. I thought maybe if he couldn't see the brim, then he wouldn't notice that it was on and it would stay on longer. It worked! He wore his hat for a while yesterday backwards like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment