This past week we have had a lot going on, but unfortunately I am not able to post pictures yet (keep posted, maybe I'll get some up this weekend). We went out to a tree farm and got Drew's first Christmas tree, which he has noticed, but not paid a lot of attention. Also, Drew got a major sickness for the first time: the stomach flu. He immediately spread it to Jana, but luckily waited a few days to give it to me. The stomach has not been fun for our family!
On a more exciting note, Jana and I were noting the other night that Drew has recently experienced an amazing increase in language. It is so exciting! I have mentioned before on the blog that he has said "dad" and "mom" with meaning, and now we can add to that list. He has begun saying "ball" when we point to a ball. He is able to say "hi" when we greet him. Finally, he is able to say and do the sign language for "more" while he is eating. He almost has down the sign language for "all done" as well. We are thrilled that Drew now has a five word vocabulary! Just like with many things, once our boy is properly motivated he makes amazing progress. Go Drew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment