Sorry I haven't posted in a while (over a week!). I'm slipping here! This past week I put a pair of large retro sunglasses on Drew, which he wears pretty well. I don't know if Drew's face will ever grow into sunglasses this big!

It was a little dark with the sunglasses, so Drew lowered them to get a look at Jana and me.

This past weekend we celebrated Christmas in Grand Rapids with my mom's side of the family. Drew got to open his first Christmas presents! Below he has his hand on his new book. He's already read this book several times with us since getting it.

We had a hard time getting Drew to open his presents. Jana has done a great job training Drew to not tear paper, so it was hard to let him know that in this situation it is okay to rip the paper! :)

Here Drew is playing with his new shape sorter from Great-Grandma and Grandpa Vryhof.

Drew hasn't started sorting the shapes yet, but he really likes to play with them (and chew on them). Drew's other favorite toy of the evening . . . the box in this picture!

I'll post more pictures of Drew's first Christmas next week. Merry Christmas everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment