Wednesday, March 01, 2006

the latest photo session

As I mentioned yesterday, I lost a bunch of photos from our memory card. Jana and I concluded that the situation obviously required us to take many photos of Drew to make up for lost time (of course!). Thus, last night we had a photo session, and Drew cooperated quite well. As promised, here are more pictures of Drew with Jana. See, I let her hold him too! :)
This teddy bear is from Grandma Sue and Grandpa Bill and it originally resided on top of a diaper cake at one of Jana's baby showers. We're secretly using it here as a frame of reference so that we can use the teddy bear someday to remind ourselves that Drew was really that small once.
Drew is chilling here on the couch with man's best friend, his stuffed dog from Uncle Todd. All he needs is something to drink and some sports on TV and he'd be all set.
Jana and I never get tired of watching Drew peek over each other's shoulder.

Like other pictures on the blog, holding Drew makes me very happy!
Jana has a bit of an Ann Geddes streak that I didn't entirely know about. Last night she walked into the living room with a big bowl, which I assumed meant that we were going to pop some popcorn. Jana immediately corrected me and told me that the bowl was for Drew. This confused me even more until I realized that she wanted to put him in it and take pictures. He was a little floppy in it, but I think this one turned out all right. Women and babies! :)

No comments: