We've been having lots of fun playing together as a family in the living room. Kate wanders between Jana and I soaking up attention. Her favorite position is to be held by one of us while the other one pays attention to her!

Kate and Drew had fun making hats out of their bath toys the other night. Drew helped Kate get her hat on and then they both giggled away when it fell into the water.

I thought it would be fun to capture both kids in one picture . . .but they don't both sit still at the same time much anymore.

Kate crawled over to Jana to get a veggie puff (in Kate's left hand). Drew and Kate are fun to play with in their pajamas after their bath. They smell so good and they're so cuddly in their pajamas!

Now that Kate is on the move in her crib and usually sleeps most of the night in the same position, we occassionally give her a blanket to keep her warm. Last night she grabbed her doll and was smiling up at us as we turned out her light. It was hard to put her to bed!

Drew's latest thing has been wearing socks on his hands that he calls his gloves. He helped me outside for a little while this evening, and he first had to have his hat and gloves on!

I think I've mentioned it before: Kate clucks! Here is a video of her clucking. She can always get Jana and I to laugh by doing this!
This video is just of Kate cracking up, but it's quickly become one of my favorites. She is so much fun to be around!
Drew was singing the MSU fight song, Kate was clapping, Jana was clapping and laughing, and I was videotaping it. What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment