Wednesday, May 30, 2007
good to be home
Drew has been having fun playing outside lately and enjoying the warm weather. Last week we had some friends over and Drew showed off for them how he rides his new truck from Grandma Lynn and Grandpa John. Drew can only push it backwards right now (not forward). It's really cute!
Drew is fascinated with shoes. He walks up to shoes and tries to put them on and walk in them. In this picture I captured him as he found my shoes and was in the process of trying them on.
Drew will go for ANY shoe and next he grabbed Jana's pink flip flops!
Over Memorial Day weekend Jana and I had our longest stint without Drew as we went camping with friends and Drew stayed with Grandma Sue and Grandpa Bill. Where did Jana and I go? To . . . .
Jana's expression only partially captures the joy we experienced on returning home to Drew. It was the first time we've been excited to come HOME from a vacation! :)
In honor of Drew's return to us, our first night home we fed him pasta with marinara sauce. We enjoyed him finishing a portion and saying "please." (We've succeeded!) I'll have a video of Drew saying "please" soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment