This first picture was taken a couple minutes after we got Drew home from the hospital. That already seems like so long ago! He was so tiny in my hands!
With Drew's initial struggles to eat, we had to strip him down to his diaper to keep him awake while feeding. When I was home, I got to take Drew's outfit off before handing him over to Jana. He's so much fun to handle without clothes!
Holding Drew always makes me smile!
I have so much fun with Drew's baths. He's looking at Jana here. I love the way Drew lights up when Jana enters the room.
Here I am enjoying a good conversation with Drew prior to putting him in the bath. Whenever I put Drew on his back to change him or to play, he likes to look up at me and chat away.
Drew in his hat!
Here are my two favorite people: Jana and Drew!
Every time Jana and I look at this picture it makes us smile. Drew is so happy and cute in his sweater!
Is there anything better than a sleeping baby lying on your chest?
This is one of our latest family pictures. I have such a great family!
Drew continues to smile and talk more each day. It has been so much fun watching him grow and develop, and I'm excited about many more years of being a dad. I have been blessed!
I will try to do another post with current Drew pictures in the next day or two, so keep posted!
No comments:
Post a Comment