Last night Drew achieved another milestone when he stood up unassisted for the first time! While Jana was working on our computer downstairs, Drew was playing with me. He seemed to be standing really well, so I decided to try something new. Drew stood up next to the couch, held on to it for support, and when I let go of him he held on to the couch and stood for about fifteen seconds on his own (then he got tired). Jana watched as well and when Drew was tired of the game I hurried to grab the camera. No moment in Drew's life can go uncaptured! :)

You can see Drew is reaching for his cell phone on the couch. He loves to hold his cell phone and while standing he had the cell phone in one hand and the pacifier in the other. Way to go Drew!

Drew got all tired out from our playing and soon needed the pacifier, which immediately preceded a much needed nap with Jana. Standing is hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment