The other night at dinner both Drew and Kate decided to take turns being there version of scary. It was making Jana and I laugh to watch them give a yell (that was supposed to be scary) and proceed to grin at us proud of their scary accomplishment. Yes, these are the weird things we do during dinner! :)
Friday, November 06, 2009
yoga
Kate loves to do "yoga." Here she is practicing one of her positions. Her legs are straight, her trunk is straight, and her head is resting on the floor. It makes my muscles tighten up just looking at that amazing flexibility!
Yum! Kate loves to eat oranges. They're probably her favorite fruit.
Today I picked up Kate from daycare and she had her hair "up!" She's got enough hair now that it can be gathered into one of those hair holder band things . . . I guess I need to start learning the names of these girl hair products. Kate thought she looked quite pretty!
I happened to put on my slippers tonight, which immediately led to Drew yelling "Slipper Party!!" We got out Kate and Drew's slippers and had a dance party in the living room in our slippers. Good times.
Drew was really rocking it!
In the video below Kate is playing peekaboo with Jana and saying, "I see you!" She sneaks under the table and then can see Jana through the cutout pattern in the center of our table. It's fun to see her joy at spotting Jana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment