Earlier this week we had our first parent-teacher conference at Drew's school and he's doing very well. He knows everything he should know at this point and he's interacting well with his classmates. Way to go Drew!!Thursday, November 05, 2009
School pictures
Drew got his first school picture back today! I'm frustrated that I can't make the picture below less blurry, but for some reason blogger isn't cooperating with me. If you click on the picture to enlarge it, then it's a lot clearer. Jana and I are thrilled with how Drew's picture turned out and we're looking forward to seeing his class picture. Drew looks like such a big guy in this picture, doesn't he? It's hard to believe he's only three!
Earlier this week we had our first parent-teacher conference at Drew's school and he's doing very well. He knows everything he should know at this point and he's interacting well with his classmates. Way to go Drew!!
Earlier this week we had our first parent-teacher conference at Drew's school and he's doing very well. He knows everything he should know at this point and he's interacting well with his classmates. Way to go Drew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mark you may be running into the same problem that I ran into....when you have a blogger account they give you a free account with Picasa to host your images at- but the storage is limited. Once you exceed that limit, it starts corrupt your images. So I had to start uploading my pics to another image hosting site first (I use tinypic.com because it's free unlimited storage), and then you have to copy the code over. I was able to find a few websites that explained to me step by step how to do it becuase I know nothing about html coding! it's a pain...and I am still tweaking exactly how to size the pictures the way that I want, but it the only way I could get clear pictures again w/o paying to upgrade my picasa account. Let me know if you figure anything else out!
Post a Comment