One afternoon we were all having fun playing in our living room when I captured this video. Jana was the primary instigator and Drew and Kate were loving it.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Dress up
Another blog post starting with Kate in someone's shoes. In this case, Jana's running shoes are being worn by Kate. Kate's new thing at daycare is a love of playing dress up (this is totally uncharted territory for me). I had to ask Jana what that even meant, and I guess I did it too as a boy, but I always wore a cowboy outfit or an astronaut outfit and I NEVER actually called it "dress up." I'm being welcomed to the world of girls!
Drew pulled a chair up to one of our cabinets to do a little work on a project. He was banging away while working on it.
I grabbed Kate for a picture . . . she's getting much harder to get in a good picture as she's on the move more and more.
Drew saw me on the ground and took the opportunity to climb up onto my back.
Before long, both kids were riding high on my back as I plodded around the living room.
Drew has been growing like crazy and he keeps on getting taller, but pictures like this one remind me that he's still a little guy!
I've got a video below that was taken around the time of this photo, but I also love the photograph. It captures how much fun Drew and Kate have playing together.
We started with Kate posing in her mom's running shoes, and here is Kate in Jana's work shoes. Pretty!!
Drew was working on his puzzle one day and Kate was somewhere in the background playing. It's not the most exciting video ever, but it gives you an idea of what it's like to interact with Drew. He's learning a large number of the states and he whips right through this puzzle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment