Monday, May 12, 2008

similar

Over the weekend I printed out some pictures and Jana and I were looking at the pictures of Drew and Kate. We were struck by the similarity between the two pictures below. One picture features Drew and the other one features Kate. We knew they looked similar, but we didn't realize just how similar it was until we had these similarly posed pictures next to each other. Which one is Kate? Which one is Drew? I will have more pictures coming soon from the weekend, but Drew was sick with the stomach flu over the weekend, so blogging has been a lower priority than cleaning up vomit (yuck!). He's feeling better today, so hopefully our household will get back to normal.

In case you haven't figured it out yet, the top picture is Kate and the bottom picture is Drew! I'm not sure the exact date when the picture of Drew was taken, but I think he's about a week or two older than Kate at the time. There is no mistaking that these two are siblings!


No comments: