You might have noticed that the posts have been few and far between lately, and I have to apologize for not getting more pictures and video of Drew onto here. Drew continues to surprise us with feats of athleticism (he's quite the jumper, and is learning to jump off of things, which we're NOT encouraging) and with his ability to pick up new words or skills after a single repetition. Drew's speaking in sentences and sometimes paragraphs, and to our amusement he's learned almost all the words to the song "Jesus Loves Me." He sings it some nights as he falls asleep, and it is pretty cute! He's also been growing lately to the point that adults have noticed at church and at daycare. Jana and I have noticed his growth because he keeps on outgrowing clothes! We're looking forward to celebrating Drew's 2nd birthday in a few weeks. We can't believe that our little boy is almost 2 already.
Jana had another doctor's visit for her pregnancy this past week that went very smoothly. She's now 25 weeks along, and everything is going as well as can be expected. Kate is moving a LOT (it's been fun for me to feel it), but she hasn't been bothering Jana too much with all the movement. Jana's pregnancy with Drew went very well and so our doctor's visits for that pregnancy were usually fairly short. With Kate, we've taken short to a whole new level! Quite often we spend more time walking to and from our car than we do seeing the doctor and the nurse. We're grateful though because everything is progressing so well that we don't need more time.
Next week I'm going to defend my doctoral dissertation. Once I'm done, that should free up more time for important stuff like updating Drew and Kate's blog! I miss posting pictures and writing stories about Drew :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
mark, good luck with your defense!!
Post a Comment