Thursday, December 13, 2007
Living room fun
Last week Jana and I went out one night and while Jana took our babysitter home, I decided to peek my head in Drew's room to check on him. I was surprised to find that he was wearing no clothes! Drew was sound asleep on his stomach and not cold at all, but wasn't wearing his pajamas (you can see them by his feet). I was fascinated by his lack of clothes, so I picked up his pajamas and found that his footed pajamas were zipped all the way up! We don't know how he managed to get out of his pajamas and then get thim zipped all the way back up, but that seems to be what he did. I put his pajamas back on, Drew immediately went back to sleep, and he slept the rest of the night with his clothes on.
Here are some pictures of Drew having fun in our living room with Jana. She was cracking him up!
Drew loves playing with this ball. He likes the texture and he likes to bounce it up and down from one of the rubber strands.
Obviously, Jana was being silly and Drew couldn't stop grinning!
This is a plant stand that Drew loves to play with. He carries it around the house. He turns it over and sits on it. He puts toys on it. Who would have thought that a plant stand could be so much fun?
Jana and Drew are playing "monster" here. Doesn't Drew look scared? :)
This is what happens when Drew gets caught: he has to endure some tickling from his mom!
He also gets thrown up in the air and tickled some more. Jana needs to take breaks every once in a while so that Drew can catch his breath!
Drew's latest thing is that he loves to sit on the couch with me, but he needs to have a blanket on his lap. He seems to have mixed his two parents up because I love to sit on the couch, but NEVER use a blanket. Jana is more all over the place in our house, but she ALWAYS uses a blanket when she sits. Here I am helping Drew get situated on the couch with his blanket. He likes to look up at me to make sure he's doing the same thing I am. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If anyone has any theories about HOW Drew escaped from his pajamas and rezipped them, please share them with us! We've been speculating rampantly about this all weekend.
Jana
However he did it- he's a smart little cookie that's for sure!
Post a Comment