We tried on this sweater for Drew last week, and found that it is a perfect fit! Doesn't Drew look cute and cuddly in his sweater?
For one of our meals we made mashed potatoes, and Drew ate a lot of them. My favorite food is potatoes, so I was thrilled to see Drew eating with enthusiasm!
Drew makes the same face I do after eating mashed potatoes!
We got so much joy from Drew's grins after eating the potatoes, that I have to include one more picture of his smile.
Drew also has been doing very well at feeding himself and entertaining himself. When we are not actively feeding Drew, we can put some food on his tray and he will "feed" himself. A lot of the food ends up on his bib, on his face, stuck to his hands, and on the floor, but some makes it into his mouth!
Drew was romping around our living room this past weekend in his onesie. We don't have him in just a onesie very often in the winter, so it was fun to see his little legs and arms.
One night I noticed that Drew and I were both lounging in our white t-shirts, so I had Jana take a picture of us in our matching outfits.



No comments:
Post a Comment