Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Drew in action

I have mainly been posting pictures lately, so I thought I'd catch up with a few videos that show what Drew has been doing lately.

Drew has been doing "so big" for a while now and I might have referred to it before, but I have not given you video of him doing his favorite trick. Drew, how big are you? . . . .

It is amazing how quickly Drew catches on to some things and seems to stubbornly resist learning other things. One night I was watching sports with Drew and asked him to give me a high five. Within a few minutes he would look at me and hold up his hand for a high five!

For those of you who don't have video players, here is a picture of Drew with his latest feeding source: the sippy cup. Drew has started the transition from bottle to cup and is doing very well. He has shown a lot of interest in using a cup, so we're encouraging him to continue with cups and not bottles. Way to go Drew!

Of course, the cup sometimes takes a little longer for Drew to drink because he's also starting to feed himself. The cup not only provides delicious drinks, but also is fun to play with!

Here is one last video of Drew playing with his toy car from Christmas. He is pretty good at pushing it around the house. We were completely surprised when we brought the car out for the first time at our house and Drew started pushing it around on the floor and making noises for the car. Where did he learn that?!

No comments: