I haven't posted pictures of Drew in the bath in a while because usually either Jana or I give Drew a bath and it's hard to take pictures and bathe him at the same time. Drew splashes a lot! Last week Jana was around with the camera during Drew's bath, so we got some pictures. Drew loves being in the bath. He thoroughly enjoys the water and he usually fusses when he's taken out of the bath.
To make it easier for one of us to wash him we still use Drew's blue tub, but we put it right into the bathtub (so he doesn't splash everywhere). Drew still likes to throw himself around every once in a while, so his blue tub makes baths much more convenient.
After playing for a while in the bathtub, we pulled Drew out and put him in his hooded towel. He's getting so big that he's going to have to switch to a big person towel soon!
We've found that overalls are the best pants option right now for Drew because of his army crawling. Last week at daycare, Rebekah looked away for a minute, turned back, and Drew had crawled right out of his pants! It's tough to keep the pants up when they're dragging on the ground.
It has been cold here in the morning (~30 F), and we want to keep Drew warm on the ride to daycare, so we've started putting on Drew's hat and mittens. The mittens have no finger holes, it's just a solid tube! Drew is also styling here in his new jean jacket. We had so much fun buying him jackets for the fall and winter!
Drew looked so cute in his outfit that Jana had to scoop him up for a picture!
Uncle Todd watched Drew last Friday night so that Jana and I could go to a graduation party. After Jana and I returned, Todd and I went out to cheer the Tigers on to victory over the Yankees.
Drew wore Todd's Tigers hat with pride. I'm not sure if he was as excited as his dad or uncle about the Tigers' game though.
On Saturday Drew was all ready for the big Michigan State versus Michigan football game. While he embraces the Spartan atmosphere at MSU, he is really a Michigan fan at heart (or maybe that's just me projecting my views on him :) Either way, Drew didn't seem to mind that the Spartans were beaten so handily by the Wolverines.
Drew has continued to talk more and more. I loved listening to him chat away this weekend. On Sunday afternoon I could tell he was done with his nap when he started talking to himself in his crib. Click on the video below with sound for a sample of Drew's "talking."
No comments:
Post a Comment