Thursday, August 10, 2006

a picture free post!

I am trying something new for this post: I'm going picture-less. Don't worry, I won't let this trend continue, but I've been too busy to put more pictures on Drew's blog. Most of our pictures lately have been of Drew eating anyway, so I'll throw them in when I post again next week.

Drew continues to make progress with eating solid foods. His first solid other than rice cereal was a tasty carrot gruel that we mixed for him with carrots. Drew didn't like it at all and gagged and sneezed upon his first bite! It was so cute! He's now successfully eaten yogurt and not so successfully tried sweet potatoes. Tonight we're going to see how he likes green beans. It has been so much fun feeding him new things and then watching his reactions. We're working on getting the reactions on camera, so look for a post next week on Drew's eating.

Drew continues to roll all over the place (even when bundled). His new rolling trick is when he's getting ready to sleep he sometimes loses the pacifier from his mouth whiles he's lying on his back. He turns his head, finds where the pacifier is, and then rolls over so that his mouth hits the pacifier and he gets it back into his mouth. He then rolls over again and is on his back again. It's pretty cool to watch! I'm hoping he'll do it again so that I can capture it on video.

Drew continues to grow longer and fill out. I'll have more picture next week! I promise!

No comments: