Look at this, a post with no pictures! I have to take a brief moment to brag that Jana and I have cut back a little on the picture taking. Last Sunday, we went for a five mile hike in the late afternoon in a local park along the Grand River, and we didn't take any pictures of the event. A moment of Drew's life went uncaptured!
When I get the next batch of pictures posted, you will notice that Jana and I look a little more rested. That's because for the past four nights Drew has only woken up only once during the night! He has been doing much better during the night with sleeping for long stretches, and we think it may be attributed to him making the move to his own room. Apparently, my snoring wakes him up during the night :) We are so excited that he is letting us have long stretches of sleep and that he is doing much better at putting himself to sleep too, so his feedings don't take as long at night. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment