
Jana and I have lately been noticing the differences between Kate and Drew. For example, their temperaments are different, the places they put on weight are different, and their hair color and eye color is different. Then Jana held up these two pictures side-by-side and we quickly realized that despite their differences, Drew and Kate are clearly siblings! The picture on the left was taken when Drew was about 8 months old and the one on the right is when Kate was about 7 months old.
In my last post I mentioned that Kate is sitting up and rolling all over the place, but I forgot to mention that she also has a tooth! It's a sharp little tooth, as Jana has found out (ouch!), but Kate has done very well with the teething. We wondered why she seemed a little more fussy than normal and when we felt in her mouth, we realized it was because she was getting a tooth!
1 comment:
oh my gosh, make sure you label all of your pics with either a date and/or a name because otherwise you'll end up with photos of naked babies you can't identify!
Post a Comment