It has taken me a while to get to these videos, but here are a couple more from our vacation. In this first video Drew is galloping around on the beach. He and I did a lot of galloping together and we'd make clucking noises with our mouths as we galloped. You can't hear much over the wind and waves, but Drew made some noises as he galloped. As we watched him, he meandered around the beach and play with his pail and shovel in the sand. This is taken a few days into our vacation and you'll notice that he's more into the sand than the water.
By the end of our vacation Drew was much more adventurous with going in the water and he raced in and out of the water. The water was pretty cold, but he didn't seem to mind. We were fascinated because Drew was much more excited about the water when I was standing in the water near him. If I moved to the beach and onto the dry sand, then he would lose interest in the water. We've noticed before that Drew is much more willing to try new things if Jana or I am near, and this was another example of it. We're happy to know that at least for now he won't try anything TOO crazy without us around! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment