Sunday, August 12, 2007

tractor

Last week Saturday we were out with Drew in the morning and he was so tired that on the way home he almost fell asleep. When we got home, I took off his shoes and held him on the couch. Within moments he was sound asleep. It was awesome! I was so thrilled that I held Drew for a couple minutes before putting him to bed. Drew loves sleeping with stuffed animals, and this time he cuddled up with his puppy (that's what he calls it).
Drew's hat looks slightly askew in this picture, and it is . . . because Drew put his hat on himself! He's gotten pretty good at putting his own hat on, especially if he puts it on backwards. He still has a little trouble getting it on facing forward. Drew has actually started to get me to wear a hat more often because he's so fascinated by them. You have to also take note of Drew's new Tiger shirt from Uncle Todd and Kelli. Go Tigers!
Drew continues to ham it up for the camera. He'll often strike a pose for me when I first take out the camera. He's not real good at holding the pose though, and if I don't get the picture taken in time the moment passes and he won't smile for me again. It's almost like he knows I couldn't get the picture taken in time and he's teasing me!
Even in still pictures Drew is on the go!!!

Drew looks pretty cool in his sunglasses. Just like his hat, he is able to put on and take off the sunglasses himself (and he hasn't even poked an eye out . . . yet :)
Jana captured this picture of Drew in a laundry basket. Drew is filling up more and more of the basket!
Yesterday I had a great time playing with Drew in the afternoon after he got up from his nap. We played together and watched a little golf on TV. I was able to teach him a couple new words to help his watching: golf, golfer, putter, and par.
This picture shows a cross between Drew's laughing and "winking" for the camera. He thought it was so funny to sit across from me on the couch so that we could watch golf together!
Drew kept on lying down on the couch and smiling at me, so I finally snapped a picture of him. Look at that smile! One of Drew's favorite toys at the moment is this John Deere tractor. He goes through cycles with most of his toys, and right now he goes everywhere with his "tractor" (he can say tractor and LOVES to say that word).

No comments: