After all the Thanksgiving festivities our family was tired out. Jana and I are very firm about Drew not sleeping in our bed with us, but just this once Jana decided to let Drew take a nap with her. It was so much fun to watch my two favorite people sleep!
Last weekend Drew was having so much fun playing with me that I needed to pull out the camera to get some shots of him. He continues to love to play with his workbench. His new thing is to grab a "nail" (he's holding a red one) and then he'll put it in and out of one of the holes on the workbench. It's fun to watch him concentrate on getting the nail out and then lining it up again with the hole.
Drew likes to chat too while he's playing and here I caught him in the middle of saying something. He enjoys making an "arrrggghh" noise like a pirate.
One of Drew's classic favorite facial expressions is to stick out his tongue!
Jana came into the room while we were playing and here you can see the reaction from Drew upon seeing his mom. I think he likes her!
As Drew meanders all over the place and pulls himself up on everything, one of the places he has discovered to pull himself up is on a leg. Here he is grabbing onto my leg and pulling himself up to standing. It's so much fun to be sitting or standing there and all of the sudden feel his little hands grab your pantleg and start tugging.Drew has been "talking" more and more and has even started to say "dada" when prompted. In the following video I had been encouraging him to say "dada" and then he started saying it on his own. Drew says "mama" too, but he hasn't caught on to that phrase as quickly as "dada."

No comments:
Post a Comment